Wednesday, October 1, 2008
posted on: 11:36 PM
HAPPY BOY!

It been hell real long since I ever had a proper post here! Fcuking finished my emo the last month during "that" couple of days. I really almost walk outta emo shaded in my life but not all. But i'm happy now, very happy with my life now except for some work thingy. *not to mention much* Too many people viewing =x ! Meet couple of new online friends and i'm real happy to have them around! Their lame jokes, stupid nonsense and so..never fail to rush my blood to the brain! wtf! Been doing shopping recently, bought Gucci for Mary, Puma bag for myself after able to obtain staff purchase through Jason. Nicked myself as "happy boy" in MSN. Glad to have peers to share my ups and downs, but still sorry to those that I had quarrelled with. Perhaps it's all fated, blame no one but ourselves. But deep down I really come back a happier person! I hope every moment will remain happy.Work and go home, online, surf net, download movies, mp3s and so to kill time during lonely hours. Now I would only be counting down to Ellen & my chalet. Ellen's Birthday chalet most probably will bring along one of my colleague, hope it gonna be fun! Exchange sms-es with Ellen regards her day and her "idiot colleague" who she find "irritating", also request her to be my chalet "public relation angel" so my chalet could rocks like nobody fcuking business! It's been hell long since I ever had or invited to a chalet, therefore i'm really looking forward. Friends who had been here and I might have missed out your name or so, please kindly get back to me or refer the my previous post for more informations, sorry! 
Caught in actions during work by our counter staff Malcolm Sim! The guy beside me Eugene was nick as my "evil twins" haha! Customers always tend to get the wrong guy for the wrong product! Oh well, guess we have got so used to it already. =) Sales been rather quiet recently perhaps due to the after Comex show and Hari Raya, hope can pick up more on month October.Talking bout Comex! Fcuking long way to my pay I believe after checking with Nicholas, my colleague from Ang Mo Kio outlet. Was real tired after work on weekends and continue this roadshow with off for a week, rushing my month-end sales report and claims and punch card thingy. Inform my office that i'm not able to make it for the meeting and Edwin confirm i'll be excused but received an email from Dennis indicate that the meeting is compulsory for me, fcuking pissed and inform my store about this, before Mark called Edwin to arrange all for me! Thanks man! Anyway I really got no mood to head back office at bloody morning 10:00am!SALES INCREASE! BUT COMMISSIONS DROP! WTF! CHEAP MONEY!
Oh my new joker of the month!
Ellen, need not mention furthermore! Miss her so much cause she drives my sorrows away with her super lame nonsense! World so small, she know Melissa, I know Melissa & her cousins Adele, Melissa know Rosabel, I know Rosabel from Stephanie and Ivonne, then Ellen know Rosabel's sister Isabelle! HaHa Confused already by now!?!? Most important they were all super nice people! =)Cant wait for our meet up next Tuesday! *Our secret missions* haha!
This just half of the photograph, original taken with my ex-girlfriend Lydia. I really love that expression of mine in the photo so I decided to photoshop it into half since there's no reason for me to show her face here anymore, don misunderstand alright we're still friends! =)Stacey claims she laughs everytime she saw this pic on my MSN display pic. Also another joker lame idiot sister! Who face so like monkey in the msn! Whahaha pray she don see these paragraph! Whahaha!!When i'm happy, I really so wanna jump into the dance floor at Wednesday Zouk Mambo Jumbo! Retro been my love since young during my disco milestone! lolx!Sweets Dreams Are Made Of These!
Call me~~ Call me~~ Baby Baby Call me Now~!!!
Woo~Hoohoohoo Square Room~~~
Love in the first degree~~~
Heaven is a place on earth~~
..........etc...........

Tag Replies:han: Thanks! =) Watched! yeah 3-0!Rynn: If only you promise not to hurt me anymore! =x hee~BabyLeen: done!Larissa: done! bought ur laptops already?thou-shall-know-thee: Thanks!Serene: done!
Dessy Desmond Tan.
- the end -