I had been very busy, tired, lazy and of course way to emo to update my blog. Sorry to all my loyal readers here, my sincere apologies. You can from the photo I picked above, how lazy & tired I was recently. But still i'm glad to had known a group of nice friends online and of course except for afew.
My left eye, swollen and keep tearing. =(
Yeah i'm back from my 4 days 3 nights Thailand Bangkok trip! It was awesome as the whole trip were about shopping and shopping non-stop. Basically we shop from the moment we had our breakfast at the hotel. We booked Eastin Makkasan Hotel & Spa.
Our Executive Deluxe rooms are equipped with larger and windowed bathroom as well as internet, hi-tech in room entertainment, featuring DVD and movie on demand system, flat screen TV with a variety of international channels, bathrobe, slippers and other deluxe facilities
See through shower! 
Eastin Hotel Makkasan, Bangkok has just completed its full renovation with a modern residential interior design reflecting the new Eastin brand essence to serve both business and leisure travelers.






See!? Isn't is so nice and comfortable!? I don mind going back there to stay but unless if I would love to shop again? I would pick a better location like Diamond or Watergate! Think Gary gonna spent his birthday there this year, erm if he confirm and so we gonna book by end of this month perhaps. Not sianz? Okay lah, went with different group of people we will have different fun!
Roadside foot & shoulder massage at Chatuchak.
My favourite Thai egg-prata at Chatuchak, I just love it!
It's raining on our first day at Bangkok while shopping at Chatuchak.
They insist to take tuk tuk! LOL I prefer taxi. =x
I'm so concentrating on the map till I never realise they candid me! =)
Haha King always rules! You better shut up before I kick you out the plane! =x
Our victories from 2nd night only! I bought the most items among them!
COURTS MEGATEX
PHOTOs UPDATE!









