Monday, September 7, 2009
posted on: 7:36 PM
Off day: Monday blues~Repaint my wall from solid orange to pure white! It's seem that my room now much more bigger than before and most important it not so warm as usual too ever since air-con was down. Now it seem more of a vision and simple. But with the new 32" LCD TV everything just live up! So engross with Dvds and surf on Facebook and of course my Blog, and so into HD movies now! Once you watched it, you'll forget bout Dvds! I swear!

Day time.

Night time.

Fion! Haha many have seen your message in the cbox, and now they see you! This is the kakis who die hard for making me one of her "Black Dogs" haha hell no way Fion! No way! And why she so "obsessed" with "me" haha? Nah she just so obsessed with my blog songs! All those retro hits yeah! It been hell long since I ever club or even Zouk! Used to nick by people as Miracle Zoukie! But now just some home person. =x
Soon let hit the ktv and billard sessions! Perhaps after the show which will lead towards the end of month. There this new kbox at Iluma, wonder how was it? But I seriously still prefer Partyworld! (wink* at Yvonne See) tsk tsk :)
I just so hate that B**ch.
ps: I miss those times we sms and chat over the phone. I miss you, Wendy Koo.
Dessy Desmond Tan.
- the end -